- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & Filings Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 Update #9
CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 UPDATE #9
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing), or believe you have been exposed to the virus, please do not come to the courthouse.
The court is open, effective Monday, January 4, 2021, with continued strict social distancing in place.
- If you are SICK, do not enter the building.
- Masks or face coverings will be required to enter the building.
- All persons entering the courthouse building will be screened for COVID-19, consisting of a temperature scan and some questions.
- Pending criminal case? Contact your attorney. Your attorney may be able to appear for you in court, so you don’t have to go to court. You may search for your case information on the Portal link, “Online Case Access” to the left.
- Social distancing areas are marked out on the floor in BLUE tape.
- Courtroom seating is very limited. You may be asked to wait on the front lawn area and if so, you will be called in to the building when the court can hear your case.
- Wait time for window clerks, as well as for phone calls, may be longer than usual.
|Jan 4, 2021||Order: Yuba COVID Order 3, extending the time period in PC1382 for the holding of a criminal trial by not more than 30 days, applicable only to cases in which the statuatory deadline otherwise would expire from January 5, 2021 to February 9, 2021, inclusive.||COVIDOrder3|
|Dec 22, 2020||Order: (Chief Justice) Time is extended for holding a criminal trail by not more than 30 days.||122220.Yuba.Order|
|Dec 21, 2020||Order: Yuba COVID Order 2, closing the Court for business from Tuesday, Dec 29, 2020 through Thursday, Dec 31, 2020. Custody arraignments and emergency matters during closure will be heard in Department 3 at 11:00 a.m. On Monday, Dec 28, 2020, criminal matters in Departments 3 and 5 will be heard as regularly scheduled, except custody arraignments are advanced to 1:30 p.m. in Department 5.||COVIDOrder2|
|Sept 10, 2020||Order: Yuba COVID Order 1, suspending all jury trials until November 6, 2020.||COVIDOrder1|
|July 6, 2020||Order: Effective July 6, 2020, the court will implement face covering use requirements for all members of the public (i.e. general public, attorneys, case parties, justice partner, and vendors).||Mask Order|
|April 10, 2020||Order: JCC Second General Order RE: Implementation of Emergency Relief Authorized by Chair of Judicial Council.||2ndGenOrder|
|April 8, 2020||Notice: Yuba County Superior Court Suspends All Non-Essential Functions for Duration of "Shelter in Place" Order||Notice|
|April 7, 2020||Order: All matters in Department 4 before the Honorable Stephen W. Berrier between April 10 and May 29 have been vacated and continued for eight weeks. Temperary Restraining Orders already in place shall remain in full force until the continued hearing.||Dept4Order|
|March 23, 2020||Order: All persons that have been ordered to report to the Yuba County Jail with a report date of March 23, 2020 through April 30, 2020 are ordered to report to Department 5 on June 2, 2020 at 9:00 am.||Mar23Order|
Unlawful Detainers/Judicial Foreclosures: Unlawful Detainers are being processed in accordance with AB3088.