Mar. 8, 2023
- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & Filings Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
Home » Online Services » CCRC - Online Orientation
Child Custody Recommending Counseling (CCRC)
Welcome to CCRC Online Orientation
Prior to attending Child Custody Recommending Counseling (CCRC), you must complete this online Orientation program to learn important facts regarding CCRC; including the following:
- The CCRC process
- Emotional issues and children’s needs
- Parenting and parent communication
What to Expect
Note: If you are using IE 9 or 10 make sure your browser is set to "Compatibility View."
Plan for a minimum of 45 minutes to complete the program.
- Click the “Access Now” button below to start the program.
- Read through each part of the orientation program.
- Once you have completed a section, click on the link on the last page to continue.
- To create a record of your participation at the end of the program, you will be asked for the following:
- Phone Number
- Case Number