- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & Filings Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
The Court posts Probate Notes showing Court Staff’s evaluation of certain matters pending in Probate Court. The Probate Notes represent staff’s recommendations to the Court, and are not tentative rulings. If the Probate Notes indicate that a petition should be granted, no appearance is required at the hearing. The matter will be deemed submitted on the papers. If the Court does not follow staff recommendations, appropriate instructions will be issued. If your matter is not addressed in the Probate Notes, then you must appear at the hearing.
Probate notes are kept on the website for 7 days following the hearing.
Yuba County Superior Court
215 Fifth Street, Suite 200
Marysville, CA 95901
Ph:(530) 740-1800 Ext. 5
Fax: (530) 740-1821
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Division Manager: Renee Danielson